Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pinterest Projects

I LOVE Pinterest. Recipes, project ideas, tutorial, ALL with PICTURES! Best idea ever!!!!

I have found so many cute things to make on Pinterest. {probably too many}. Today I just wanted to share a few.


Last year I saw this ruffle Christmas tree skirt and I KNEW that it was what I wanted for my Christmas tree. Over the years, my Christmas decorations have evolved into a LOT of white/red, candy canes, and peppermint candies. I wanted my tree skirt to look like a big peppermint, with white and red fabric.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how it turned out.....exactly what I wanted! I can't wait to put it under my tree.....


I followed the directions on pinterest, except I sewed each row, instead of hot gluing. I think it will hold up better and will last longer.

I also made a cute little elf hat {in the same colors}....for a special someone on my gift list. {a baby doll for my niece!}

I used THIS PATTERN from Oodles4Noodles and adjusted the size smaller to fit a baby doll.  {mine is only 34 rows instead of 43. She includes instructions to make them bigger at the end of the pattern. I hope her baby doll likes it} :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What's great about Pinterest is that it offers many categories. Every idea has a place in this platform; everything is accepted! You can definitely find awesome stuff there. Once you start joining the Pinterest community, it will be hard for you not to repin the stuff you see on your board. It's addicting! :D

    Eliza Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all starts will a simple click, then you will find yourself exploring great stuff afterwards. That's what you can expect when you enter the world of Pinterest. It's fun and wonderful! You can get a lot of awesome ideas there. In fact, many people who are in a business venture usually start from Pinterest. Aside from gaining more customers, they can also acquire interesting ideas that they can be use to improve their venture.

    Layla Stabile @ Sacramento Marketing Labs

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want useful and captivating information, Pinterest is the best place for you! You can find everything in this platform – fashion, food, health, quotes, travel, etc. It's no wonder many are addicted to it. Once you started re-pinning, you'll find it hard to stop as you will always be fascinated by the photos. It's really an enthusiastic social media platform!

    Francis Miller @ Priority Media Solutions

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails